Best Running Trainers

Forums Sport Best Running Trainers

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by joe.
    Keymaster
    GB
    The best trainers to run in, what do you think?
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      theathleteplace
      Keymaster
      GB
      I like the zoom streaks cos they are light and feel like the trainer equivalent of spikes
      theathleteplace
      Keymaster
      GB
      Nike Next% – they are basically trampolines, you will run pbs in these, 100%.
      theathleteplace
      Keymaster
      GB
      Nike Pegasus 34, These shoes are so nice, also very comfortable – I loved them for PE at school too, always smashing them top bins ofc
      theathleteplace
      Keymaster
      GB
      Adidas Ultra Boost, they are so comfy, probably the comfiest shoes I’ve worn.
      theathleteplace
      Keymaster
      GB
      Adidas SL20

I think these are the nicest trainers Adidas have ever released, no joke they are so sick. Really comfy too, no troubles getting an outfit to go with them too

danielrees
      GB
      Are the Nike Next% as good as they are made out? I kinda fancy trying them, just out of curiosity, but I’m not sure I would ever train in them because I’d just feel like I’m gaining an unfair advantage… Oh yeah and they’re also in excess of £200 lol
      danielrees
      GB
      Has anyone ever trained in ‘Splats’? Basically a hybrid between spikes and flats. Good for tempo sessions apparently but that’s all I really know about them!
      joe
      Keymaster
      GB

danielrees: Are the Nike Next% as good as they are made out? I kinda fancy trying them, just out of curiosity, but I’m not sure I would ever train in them because I’d just feel like I’m gaining an unfair advantage… Oh yeah and they’re also in excess of £200 lol

Yeah i agree, kinda have the same views on training on a mondo track, I would much rather save it for races to actually feel good on race day etc?? Yeah they are pretty cheap…

joe
      Keymaster
      GB

danielrees: Has anyone ever trained in ‘Splats’? Basically a hybrid between spikes and flats. Good for tempo sessions apparently but that’s all I really know about them!

seen a lot of people using these nowadays, seem to be really good for people who are prone to foot/stress injuries! well worth a go, pretty versatile with track and grass sessions too by the sounds of it 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial
error

Enjoy the content? Please spread the word :)